Sunday, January 19, 2014

Who are we?

Shannon Whiteway- 

I am a new mother to a 1 year old son, Payton! I have been married for 7 years to my husband Thomas who is a Purple Heart recipient Marine. My professional career has been within non profits where I attained a wide variety of skills and business knowledge. I have a BS in Business Management and plan on applying for graduate school in the future. I love Colorado Springs and know I want to help others who are in distress and need to sell their homes. 

Tina Vaughan-

I am a mother to 3 children and spend their childhoods raising them and running the household. My husband Tim and I have been married for over 25 years and have resided in Colorado Springs most of our lives. I enjoy learning about real estate, investing, monetary value in our country and so on. What really pushed me into wanting to become a real estate investor was Fabian Calvo's Resourceful Real Estate Investor series and from their I got my daughter, Shannon involved.  I look forward to serving others in this beautiful city! 

No comments:

Post a Comment